Visiting your own site every so often to see how it reads is a good idea.
- Keep your content fresh and add new articles or update older blog posts.
- If you have Google Analytics installed, use Google Search Console to get more depth from your data. You can see user experience metrics there as well as search queries, errors and performance details.
- Check how effective your promotions and blog posts are at driving traffic back to your website.
- Have older content on your site that isn’t bringing in traffic or is no longer relevant? DELETE IT.
- Don’t forget to check your media and uploads folder and delete unused images and files from time to time as well.